Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Our Husband's battle cry

You're ready, let's go!

8. (Jesus: ) Whether or not you feel ready for the Offensive, I know that you are ready. How? Because you've obeyed. Your preparation for the Offensive was all about your obedience to My step-by-step plans for you. It wasn't about you working up any type of "readiness" in the flesh. I wasn't expecting that when it came time to step on the Offensive train that you would feel fit, prepared, ready and able to take on the task. The last few years of preparing, restructuring, strengthening and training have been about preparing through your obedience.

9. If you have obeyed, then you are ready. When a woman goes into labor for the first time, she may not feel ready to be a mother for the rest of her life. But once the labor pangs begin‚ ready or not‚ here comes motherhood! She can't hold back the clock. She can't decide to wait a few more months to prepare. Once the baby comes, she discovers that, whether she feels ready or not‚ I come through and give her the anointing and ability that she needs when she needs it.

10. Your obedience has made you ready. That's a fantastic thought!—To realize that all you had to do was obey Me each day through every new venture, while I did the miracle of changing you and preparing you.

11. Even if you don't feel ready for the Offensive, you are ready for it. While in the physical you may not feel different or changed, as you begin to play your part in the Offensive, you will discover supernatural ability, anointing, faith, and strength meeting you at every turn, with every need. When you need it, it will be there for you, because you stockpiled these spiritual treasures and qualities ahead of time through your obedience and faithfulness in the days of preparation.

12. This is My timing. I set the heavenly timer, which has been patiently counting down the days to the Offensive. Once February 18 rolls in (WHICH IT ALREADY HAS!) , the chimes will go off and sound Heaven's war cry: "To the Offensive!" and great, great legions of heavenly warriors will shout out praises, rally cries, and calls to arms. Then this great and mighty army will begin moving, marching, jogging, and eventually running forward into the fray. They will come rushing out of the gates of Heaven to stand side by side with you, their comrades in arms, ready to launch this powerful Offensive attack.

13. Then, all will be very still and quiet in Heaven, as we wait for you, our army on Earth‚ to take the first steps forward. As you begin to march forward, you will sense a distinct rumbling from the heavenly realm. Once each soldier has taken one step of faith forward into the Offensive, from out of Heaven's gate will rush a second wave of power—this time in the form of a rushing, raging, violently earthshaking wave.

14. Nothing in Hell or on Earth can keep you from receiving this great power of Heaven that I have reserved for you. As sure as the Offensive train has rolled into the station, as sure as the countdown has come to an end, when the train pulls out and the Offensive begins, so too will this power and readiness come with it to assist you as you take your first steps of faith. It's a package deal.

15. Your spirit helpers and the angels of Heaven don't wonder how you'll be ready for the Offensive, because they've seen My power‚ My strength, My anointing, My miracles, and it is beyond breathtaking! If this power is pouring upon you and working through you, how can you fail, how can you not be ready? There is no way, because My power cannot and will not fail.

16. You are ready because My power has made you ready. You don't doubt My strength, therefore do not doubt that I will do it through you. You don't doubt My ability, therefore don't doubt that I will give you the ability you need. If you're willing to be used, then I will plug into you and give you all that I have. You will have more than you need to face the Offensive, play an active, vigorous role in it, and be victorious and successful throughout it. The Offensive is yours. This is your time to shine. This is your victory, part of your reward.

17. Take it! Grab it! Jump on that train with all your heart, regardless of how you feel. Then dash into the fray, believing that My power and spiritual warriors are rushing with you and fully supporting you.

18. How could I not be ready to face My Own battle? If I am in you, then what can stand against us?

(Me ,Aaron, speaking again)

WOW THAT IS AN AWESOME call to arms for all of us Family End time soldiers!

Let's really get down to business and pray that the Lord will work in the heart of every Family young person (and older, but ESPECIALLY young people), and give us the power and most of all DESIRE to take that first step forward, so that the heavens can rumble with awesome spirit power. We need and want your power Jesus, so help us to take this step of obedience. Help us to sacrifice anything in our lives that is not your highest will and most important in our lives. Please Jesus, help us to register it in our brains that we need to do WHATEVER it takes to make this winning offensive the MOST that it can be. Give us the red-hot mindsets of your spirit. Open our eyes so that we can see that even if we have to sacrifice time, our free night, WNR, or whatever the need is to feed the sheep, that in the long run it is worth it. We know that only what is done for YOU will last, so help us to be willing to give up something that maybe we want to do, to give our lives for the sheep. I call on each of our Elerian, I call on Change, the Knights of Victory to help us in our battles so that we can overcome. Thank you Jesus, we know that you are working the answers already, do it Jesus, help us to be able to see tangible fruit in each of our lives, and be able to praise you for the progress that each person is making. Hallelujah, Thank you for the OFFENSIVE, it is the best thing that has happened to me, and I can't hold back me joy. Halelubadashada apidiropoya paparito chiganuay, elemas fruito parahit shemlash horrito. Amen I love you Jesus.

Wow, well I feel inspired and physicked up and ready for the challenge. Bring it on Jesus. We are your humble brides with nothing to hide. And btw if anyone of you have anything that you want to post, like any prayers prophecies that you think could be beneficial, PLEASE just write me, or leave a comment, and I'd be more than glad to add you as a team member to post stuff. We all need to do our part to make this blog get off the ground, and it can't just be me posting. ( But even if nothing else I will still keep posting as long as I am able) OK well I love you everyone, be happy and IT IS A REVOLUTION!

Aaron~

P.S. hehe those big words back there weren't typos. Writing in toungues is pretty much the bomb, haha, try it.


No comments: